|Hugh Johnson writes about Recioto di Musella in the 1969′s edition of “ The World Atlas of Wine”.
With a great history behind us, we are continuing this wondeful work in a rural court of the sixteenth century, surrounded by green meadows crossed by the river Fibbio, which originally hosted the stables of the aristocratic Villa.
Accomplished in the greatest respect of tradition, the building has been transformed into the precious setting for our botti and the cellar, equipped with all the latest technologies.
The large hayloft above the ancient stables has been reserved for the drying of the grapes used to produce our Amarone. This process takes place thanks to a carefully calculated natural ventilation, which guarantees the healthy conservation of the grapes.Tastings
Vintages in sale
- Valpolicella Superiore (2013)
- Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso (2012)
- Amarone della Valpolicella (2010)
- Amarone della Valpolicella Riserva (2009)
- Bianco del Drago (2013)
- Rose’ del Drago (2013)
- Monte del Drago (2009)
- Amarone della Valpolicella Senza Titolo (2007)
- Valpolicella Superiore (2012)
- Valpolicella Superiore Ripasso (2011)
- Amarone della Valpolicella (2009)
- Amarone della Valpolicella Riserva (2008)
- Recioto della Valpolicella (2009)
- Rose’ del Drago (2012)
- Bianco del Drago (2012)
- Monte del Drago (2008)
- Amarone della Valpolicella Senza Titolo (2006)