- First vintage of production: 1998
- Grape varieties: Corvina 55% Corvinone 20%, Rondinella 10%, Oseleta 15%
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona, on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi.
- Total extension of the vineyards: 37 hectares in modern, vertical trellis.
- Age of planting: From 1960 until 2007
- Soil composition: Calcareous with red clay and tufo
- Planting density: 5500 in trellis
- Yield per plant: 0.5/1kg
- Harvest: from the 3rd to the 29th of September
- Vintage climate: Cold and dry winters. In March the high temperatures move the sprouts well in advance, flowering starts already in the middle of May. In early summer we had persistent rains, which cools the productivity. Hot and dry summer, with almost no rainfall. The harvest begin in late August and goes on until the end of September. Excellent year.
- Winemaking technique
Only the best grapes from the best vintages are used for this wine. The grapes are dried for 150 days, then gently crashed and fermented in open tonneaux for about two months. after the gently pressing, they rest foe maturation in new tonneaux for 2 years. The wine is aged in bottle for one year before release.
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol: 14.5% vol
Total acidity: 715
Sugar: 10,5 %