- First vintage of production: 2000 - Demeter Certified since 2014
- Grape varieties: Garganega 100%
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona, on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi.
- Total extension of the Vineyards in the Estate: 2 hectares of modern vertical trellis
- Age of planting: 2007 (Garganega)
- Soil composition: calcareous with white clay and tufo
- Planting density: 6000
- Harvest: End of September
- Yield per plant: 2 Kg
- Vintage climate: 2015 vintage was really special and it was characterized by a very intense light and by the sun, a long lasting summer heat.
Mostly the light depended by the cosmic cycle condition of the sun, repeating every 15 years and having reached the top this year.
After a mild winter and a regular spring, the strong rain falls in June brought some hail to a couple of vineyards, but, thanks to the following dry season we recovered completely and we reached September with unforgettable grapes: a great year!
- Winemaking technique: 4 hours skeen contact. Soft pneumatic pressing. Cleaning of juice with natural sedimentation and racking. Spontaneous fermentation at no-controlled temperature. Fining on thin lees for 12 months in steel vat.
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol: 12,8 % vol
Total acidity: 5.16
- Tasting Notes: Bright yellow. Apple and peach on the nose ,a long and persistent finish. 9 months on lees. No oak.