- First vintage of production: 2009 – Demeter Certified since 2014
- Grape varieties: Corvina 100%
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi
- Total extension of the vineyards in the estate: 27 hectares of modern vertical trellis
- Age of planting : 1995
- Soil composition: calcareous with red clay and tufo
- Planting density: 5/7000
- Harvest: Middle of September
- Yield per plant: 2 kg
- Vintage climate: 2016 is THE VINTAGE! It happens every 10/12 years only. Very regular Winter and Spring, Summer gently hot with some regular and soft rains in the perfect moments.. This great balance in the vineyards gave us the possibility to have one of the best wine we ever produced
- Winemaking technique: Two days of cold maceration on the skins. Selected yeasts in at 16C° till the alcohol arrives at 4%, then we separate the skins from the wine and the wine finishes the fermentation and stays on the yeasts for 4 months.
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol 12,8% vol.
Total acidity 5.40
- Tasting notes: Light pink colour. Rose and flowers nose , red raspberry , fresh acidity and citrus notes on palate