- First vintage of production: 2014 – Demeter Certified since 2014
- Grape varieties: Pinot Bianco 100%
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi
- Total extension of the vineyards in the estate: 1 hectare of modern vertical trellis
- Age of planting : 2012 Pinot Bianco
- Soil composition: calcareous with some clay and a lot of tufo
- Planting density: 4.500
- Harvest: Middle of August
- Yield per plant: Between 0,5 to 1,5 kg.
- Vintage climate: 2015 vintage was really special and it was characterized by a very intense light and by the sun, a long lasting summer heat.
Mostly the light depended by the cosmic cycle condition of the sun, repeating every 15 years and having reached the top this year. After a mild winter and a regular spring, the strong rain falls in June brought some hail to a couple of vineyards, but, thanks to the following dry season we recovered completely and we reached September with unforgettable grapes: a great year!
- Winemaking technique: Soft pressing, settling at 12°C by fresh spring water out of the tank. Natural fermentation. We take the biggest reseed and we move the wine into two cement eggs and there left, never touched, for one year. The movement is the egg is enough to keep the wine alive, clean and clear. The wine is not filtred.
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol 13,55 % vol.
Total acidity 5.63