- First vintage of production: 2000 - Demeter Certified since 2014
- Grape varieties: Garganega 100%
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona, on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi.
- Total extension of the Vineyards in the Estate: 2 hectares of modern vertical trellis
- Age of planting: 2002 (Garganega)
- Soil composition: calcareous with white clay and tufo
- Planting density: 65
- Harvest: End of September
- Yield per plant: 2 Kg
- Vintage climate: Year 2014 will probably be remembered for long time. After an unusually mild winter, the spring was quite regular. In early July it began to rain and never stopped! Two record months of rain, 21 days in July and 19 in August. From the middle of September we had sunny days that helped the harvest and the selection of the grapes. A lot of scrapped, important acidity, but the quality has been achieved with extreme care. Very difficult vintage.
- Winemaking technique: Maceration for two hours, soft pressing, clarification with settling at 12°C. Racking and inoculation of selected yeasts and fermentation to a maximum temperature of 16°C. Assemblages in steel tanks. Not filtered
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol: 12,28 % vol
Total acidity: 6.2
- Tasting Notes: Bright yellow. Apple and peach on the nose ,a long and persistent finish. 9 months on lees. No oak.