- First vintage of production: 2003 - Demeter Certified since 2014
- Grape varieties: Corvina e Corvinone 80%, Rondinella 10% e Barbera 10%.
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona, on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi.
- Total extension of the vineyards: 27 hectares of the modern vertical trellis.
- Age of planting: since 1960 to 2001
- Soil composition: calcareous with red clay and tufo
-Planting density: 5/7000 in trellis
- Harvest: from September 3rd to October 10th.
- Yield per plant: 1 kg
- Vintage climate: Year 2014 will probably be remembered for long time. After an unusually mild winter, the spring was quite regular. In early July it began to rain and never stopped! Two record months of rain, 21 days in July and 19 in August. From the middle of September we had sunny days that helped the harvest and the selection of the grapes. A lot of scrapped, important acidity, but the quality has been achieved with extreme care. Very difficult vintage
- Winemaking technique: Maceration and fermentation on the skin for 12-15 days on a 20 -26° C temperature. Periodic pumping over, malolactic fermentation, transfer into 225 liters to 500 litrers barrels of various origins and essence
- Maturation: 12 months
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol: 12.80% vol
Total acidity: 6.15
Sugar: 4.5 g/l