- First vintage of production: 2009 – Demeter Certified since 2014
- Grape varieties: Corvina 100%
- Geographical area: Veneto - Italy - North-east of Verona on the hill that separates Montorio from Valle d’Illasi
- Total extension of the vineyards in the estate: 27 hectares of modern vertical trellis
- Age of planting : 1995
- Soil composition: calcareous with red clay and tufo
- Planting density: 6500 in trellis
- Harvest: Middle of September
- Yield per plant: 2 kg
- Vintage climate: 2015 was a very special vintage, characterized by a very intense light and sun all over the summer, due to a cosmic Sun’s cycle happens every 15 years . After a warm winter and a pretty regular spring, the strong rain, are now typical at beg of season, took us a bit of hail in a couple of vineyards, but the long hot and dry season recovered completly and at the end the vintage can be considered a very special vintage!
- Winemaking technique: Cold maceration with skeen contact for 6 hours and then soft pressing. Natural sedimentation and racking. Fermentation develops throught indigenous yeasts present on grape skeen. Fining on thin lees fo 5 months in steel vat.
- Maturation: 4 months
- Enochemical characteristics
Alcohol 12,10 % vol
Total acidity 5.50
- Tasting notes: Light pink colour. Rose and flowers nose , red raspberry , fresh acidity and citrus notes on palate